AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
en ce moment à theed
Mois 06, année 6, après la bataille de Kashyyyk. Les arbres font de l'ombre au soleil et le doux parfum d'un été qui s'annonce est charié par les fleurs. Les températures sont chaudes et douces et varient entre 20 et 30 degrés.
les scénarios attendus

plus de scénarios ici
les derniers événements
Une annonce ébranle l'univers : l'empereur est mort. Le peuple élu un nouvel Empereur ; lors de la cérémonie hommage liée à Darth Taarq, un sombre événement survient. Divers problèmes de malfonctionnement sont vus chez les androïdes depuis quelques semaines. La cause reste encore inconnue, bien que l'on parle de virus dans leur système.

l'évolution des intrigues
les rps missions
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

La fête de l'amour

LONG AND PROSPER :: luminous beings are we :: ☽ space graveyard :: rps
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ]

- May The Force -
la force
May The Force

A NEW HOPE

signaux envoyés : 405
monnaie chromium : 1945
identité : avara, gevaudan
faciès et crédits : fern
  THE DARK SIDE

La fête de l'amour - Page 3 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: La fête de l'amour La fête de l'amour - Page 3 EmptyVen 5 Mar - 0:55

lettre posée sur le bureau si bien rangé du stormtrooper, au dessus d’une feuille de papier qui fut chiffonnée, roulée en boule, puis dépliée, placée sous un matelas pendant plusieurs jours. C’est un portrait. Son portrait.

taheer
I’ve always wanted to tell you lots of stuff, but never did for most of them. I know you’re not really fond of long speeches and explanations. I hope you’ll read this, though. I want to say that I hated you for a long time, in the academy. I want to say to you that you’re still pissing me off so much, sometimes. I want to say to you that without you, I couldn’t have made it this far, this long, probably. You’re keeping me on my toes. You care for me, in your weird annoying way. Thank you, for putting up with me, and your healthy snacks. I’m sorry I went into your room, few weeks ago. I wanted to know more about you, because I can’t help being intrigued by you. Though in retrospect, that wasn’t my best idea. I also want to say that you’re cute, sometimes. I know you’ve noticed my drawing of you the last time you got rid of my cookies in my room. You acted as if you hadn’t seen it but I’m not stupid, Taheer. There must be a reason why you left it. Here it is. I hope you like it. Yeah, I keep drawing you. What can I say? You’re fucking hot. I can’t wait to do you tonight, once you’ve read that and pretended you didn’t read or receive anything because you’re still a bit of a moron, sometimes. That’s okay. I like you this way too.
I see the fragility in your eyes sometimes, Tata. Know that there’s no shame to feel from it - and that I’ll never judge you for it.
Affectionately,
Evi

———————

J'ai toujours voulu te raconter beaucoup de choses, mais je ne l'ai jamais fait pour la plupart d'entre elles. Je sais que tu n'aimes pas vraiment les longs discours et les explications. Mais j'espère que tu liras ceci. Je tiens à dire que je t’ai détesté longtemps, à l'académie. Je veux te dire que tu m'énerves toujours autant, parfois. Je veux te dire que sans toi, je n'aurais probablement pas réussi à tenir jusqu’ici. Tu me forces à ne pas me relâcher. Tu t'occupes de moi, de ta manière bizarre et chiante. Merci de me supporter, et merci de tes snacks équilibrés. Je suis désolé d'être allé dans ta chambre, il y a quelques semaines. Je voulais en savoir plus sur toi, parce que je ne peux pas m'empêcher d'être intrigué par toi. Bien que, rétrospectivement, ce n'était pas ma meilleure idée. Je veux aussi dire que t’es mignon, parfois. Je sais que tu as remarqué mon dessin de toi la dernière fois que tu t'es débarrassé de mes biscuits dans ma chambre. Tu as fait comme si tu ne l'avais pas vu, mais je ne suis pas stupide, Taheer. Il doit y avoir une raison pour laquelle tu l'as laissé. Le voici. J'espère qu'il te plaira. Oui, je n'arrête pas de te dessiner. Qu’est ce que tu veux que je te dise? T'es super sexy. J'ai hâte qu’on couche ensemble ce soir, une fois que tu auras lu ça et prétendu n'avoir rien lu ou reçu parce que tu es encore un peu idiot, parfois. C'est pas grave. Je t'aime bien comme ça aussi.
Je vois la fragilité dans tes yeux parfois, Tata. Sache qu'il n'y a pas de honte à en ressentir - et que je ne te jugerai jamais pour cela.
Affectueusement,
Evi

@Taheer Marr'yi
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
- May The Force -
la force
May The Force

A NEW HOPE

THE DARK SIDE

Message(#) Sujet: Re: La fête de l'amour La fête de l'amour - Page 3 EmptyVen 5 Mar - 10:59

Papier soigneusement plié, élégant, lourd dans les mains, déposé avec attention devant une porte de quartiers privés où on peut lire Kahl Lan.

Kahl
Je dois dire que je suis assez surprise de retrouver pareille lettre mais je dois dire que cela me fait sans nul doute plaisir tout de même. Je ne savais pas comment venir t’aborder il est vrai.
Tu vois, contrairement à toi, j’ai longtemps cherché à me rapprocher de cette famille de sang, peut-être baignée dans des idéaux impériaux qui parlaient sans cesse de leurs importances. Kote et moi avons certainement partagé plus de liens, à travers notre temps à l'académie ensemble. Son départ a été triste en quelque sorte. Mais toi et moi, Kahl, nous n’avons jamais eu de liens véritables. Tu as quitté la maison (si on peut appeler sa maison), tôt et ton propre chemin à empêcher de nouer certains liens.

Pourtant depuis que je suis ici, je dois dire que j’ai beaucoup pensé à toi, à ton parcours. La curiosité d’apprendre à te connaître est forte, c’est vrai. Je suis...un peu perdue ici, déboussolée. Une vie hors de l’empire peut-être terrifiante, heureusement je peux compter sur le soutien indéfectible de certaines personnes comme ma très chère Heela.

Je mentirais si je ne disais pas que je ressens un pincement au cœur sur les liens absents qui devraient nous unir mais je comprends ton point de vue.

En tout cas, je me dois de te spécifier que ma porte est grande ouverte et que je serais ravie de t’inviter pour le thé, ou une promenade, le jour où tu te sentiras prêt. Je pense sincèrement qu’apprendre à se connaître peut être bénéfique.

Je me dois de te dire merci, merci pour cette lettre.

@Kahl Lan
- May The Force -
la force
May The Force

A NEW HOPE

THE DARK SIDE

Message(#) Sujet: Re: La fête de l'amour La fête de l'amour - Page 3 EmptyVen 5 Mar - 20:58

enveloppe et papier simple, écriture un peu brouillonne, déposée en main propre par messager dans l’appartement du pilote.

my dear arcturus
I am not sure if that letter will be welcomed. I felt the need to write it, and I apologize if this hurts you in any way. This is absolutely not its goal. I hope you will forgive me for keeping an eye on you from afar. I feel concerned about you. I know there isn’t much I can do to make you happy, now, but know that if you need it, or want it, I will be here.

You know, I thought often to give you back my wedding ring (most of the times when my emotions were clouding my judgement). But, if you don’t mind, I’ll keep it. Not because I’m holding onto something that is forever over, but because you are a part of me, you will always be, and I don’t want to reject that. I’m glad, that this happened, that we happened. I don’t want to change something that’s shaped me into what and where I am today.

I want to tell you about the good that came from the bad. The good that came from something I thought would extinguish the life of me, the Force in me. But it didn’t. It didn’t, Arcturus. When you left me, I got fired from an institution so keen to preserve its old ways and pretending they know what the Force wants, when they don’t. I thought it was the worst it could happen, aside from you not loving me anymore, but it wasn’t. What really happened is that it allowed me to break free from something that was holding me back, something that was inhibiting my own self and the Force within me. I’m not saying it wasn’t easy, or that it didn’t hurt. It hurt like hell. I got teared away from the only thing I knew and felt like I belonged to. My peers rejected me, for the most part. They took away my lightsaber. I felt like I lost everything, my own identity; in addition to the love of me. But Arcturus, do you know what I did? I left for Seelos. I lived there for about ten years. And there, something beautiful happened. I met Waseem, the man who found me and took care of me when I was a baby that got abandoned; before the Jedi picked me up when I was just a boy. I thought I would never see him again. I even tried to forget him, as I was being told. But I couldn’t, and I found him again. I spent many years by his side, before he died. He taught me things the Order never could have. I travelled this planet that people often shrug off. I discovered its harsh ways as well as the sheer beauty of its landscapes. I made it my home. I met extraordinary people there. There was much to be done, there, and theft, violence, misery too. It was far from perfect, but we made it work, and I spent good years, in that village, while tending to my wounds. I healed. I spent a few years with Noe… I have to tell you about him, and Atlan, if you let me. I miss him so much, you know. And if the worst happened (illisible), But I am glad I had these few years with him, too.

And then, the war happened. You know, I couldn’t stay hidden. I had to help, and that’s what I did. I miss Seelos, sometimes. But coming back to Naboo made me reconnect with people. I’d become kind of an old hermit, and it needed to change, ha! I’m training new recruits, now, as you know; I also take care of the kids. I like what I do. And I met people who are now really important to me. There’s much more I want to do, and we’ll see what the future brings.

I know this is long, but I hope you understand. If our break-up didn’t happen, I’d probably still be stuck with this institution, too afraid and a bit too stupid, as well, to recognize it does more harm than good. You already know I have forgiven you for something that wasn’t even entirely your fault. But please, Arcturus, forgive yourself. I know you don’t think much of yourself, but you’re not a bad person. And you deserve happiness. I have to believe the Force has something in store for you. Because I know how deserving of love you are, and the Force knows it too. You made me so happy, Arcturus, in our days.
And know that I’m happy again now.

I hope we can be friends, someday. But I don’t want to impose myself in your life, Arcturus, if you don’t want me to. So I won’t reach out anymore, except if you want to.
Thank you, for everything we had.
With love,
Kael.

traduction:

@Arcturus Sahleac
- May The Force -
la force
May The Force

A NEW HOPE

THE DARK SIDE

Message(#) Sujet: Re: La fête de l'amour La fête de l'amour - Page 3 EmptyMer 10 Mar - 1:41

texte écrit en atlanien, accroché à un portrait du paternel plié plusieurs fois en tout petit et caché dans un trou sous le parquet, sous la commode.

kxì, sempu
It’s been five years today. I wish I could be strong enough to try and avenge everyone Dad, I really do, but I’m not.

I wish I would’ve stop crying like a baby by now, but it’s still happening, most often than not. Sometimes I wish I’d have died with everyone else.

You’re probably still stuck in your carbonite because no one knows you’re in that freaking stuff anyway. I don’t know what to think. I hope you’re not stuck anymore (because can you even survive that long in there???) but … you’re still not here? Are you looking for me? Or are you just…. Dead? I don’t want to think about it. I can’t think about it. I’m still so fragging afraid, dad. And I miss you so much. I miss you so fragging much. And I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I watched them took you away without saying or doing anything. I should’ve tried to go with them, or fight them, or, I don’t know, something. Instead I just stayed hidden and watched like the coward I am. I feel so ashamed and I hope you’ll forgive me. I just feel like a loser.

I miss you dad. Here it sucks, the Empire sucks and I don’t even known why I thought it’d be a good idea to enroll. I guess that works in the way that I’m invisible to them and they’re not interested in me at all but… Writing this, I’m struggling to find the words in our language, sometimes. It’s dying.

I don’t know if it’s worth it.

I guess it’s worth it because of Taheer. He’s my roommate. You know how you were always talking about noon’s abs? Well taheer’s got those abs… anyway, he’s super hot. And I like him a lot. He’s pretending he’s super tough but I think he likes (need?) being cuddled. He’s super annoying though, but I survived this whole thing thanks to him, I guess.
I’m wondering where Noon is, too. maybe he’s looking for you? I hope so. I miss uncle Arcturus too. I don’t know what he’s doing now…

I want to look for you, but I have no clue? I don’t know where to start. I feel desperate.

But it’s been five years and there’s no hope left, is there?

I’m never going to see you again.
I just wish I could have heard your laugh and felt your arms around me, one last time before the end of us.

Farewell dad,
Your ‘evi

Traduction:

@Nocte Halcorr
- May The Force -
la force
May The Force

A NEW HOPE

THE DARK SIDE

Message(#) Sujet: Re: La fête de l'amour La fête de l'amour - Page 3 EmptyMer 10 Mar - 11:50

lettre bien pliée, propre et bien écrite, sur laquelle repose un petit carnet.

hi, tadjedine
É You know I have never written a letter to anyone before. I am unsure of how to proceed with this exercise. There are probably some codes I need to follow. I could check them out and save them in my hard drive; usually that’s what I would do. But I am trying to do things differently now and just, try to be myself, I suppose. Since I met you, I feel like I am losing myself and then finding myself all over again, and again, and again. This is overwhelming, sometimes, even though most of the times it’s exhilarating. There are so many things to learn. About myself, mostly. And then, there are all these things that still need to be unlearned. It’s still hard for me to believe that androids and humans are equal. Or that I’m free.

You are the most important of them all. I want to know you, Tadjedine. I want to know everything there is to know about you. I feel lost, without you. I don’t know what or where I’d be without you. You saved me and you didn’t stop at that, now you’re putting up with me, my clumsiness and all my questions with so much patience. I don’t know how you do it. Thank you. You know, I really wanted to see what that would feel like, to need the sleep. There are things that I feel about you that I’m not sure I understand. But it feels good, to fall asleep in your arms.

I remember you told me once about how I should think about what it means to be thankful to be alive (even if I’m not technically alive). I think about that a lot. I think about the fact I am so afraid to be turned off and dismantled. I came to the conclusion I must have a real soul, to feel that way. How could I feel that, if I am just a robot? There would be no point.
I checked and asked someone to double-check in case my programming would prevent me to do so or to be aware of it: There is no setting in my programmation that imitate a fear of dying.
That means it’s real. It’s scaring me a little.

I would do anything for you because you are the human I chose.
Yours always (no need to share me),
Atlas.

NB: I made you a herbarium I hope you like it.
NB 2: can we buy some more plants for the bedroom?

Traduction:

@Tadjedine Shaetris
- May The Force -
la force
May The Force

A NEW HOPE

THE DARK SIDE

Message(#) Sujet: Re: La fête de l'amour La fête de l'amour - Page 3 EmptyMer 10 Mar - 12:40

lettre simple envoyée au domicile

Jarven

Tu l’avais pas vu venir celle-là ; pas vrai ? C’était bien de croire que je resterais pour toujours planqué à l’autre bout de la galaxie ? Ça me satisfait d’imaginer ta gueule en essayant de justifier mon départ. T’as pas idée à quel point c’est gratifiant parce-que je connais tes yeux, je connais ton regard, je connais tout de toi ; j’ai même encore du toi sur moi, sur les doigts, tu vois. On m’a déjà proposé d’effacer les cicatrices mais j’aime bien me rappeler de l’ordure que t’es. C’est pas l’alliance qui t’a pris ton fils, connard, c’est même pas la Force. C’est toi qui t’es fait ça tout seul. Tu as œuvré pour en arriver là. Merci pour ça.

Tu imagines bien que c’est pas une lettre d’amour que je t’écris. Je voudrais que tu saches seulement que ton nom te dépassera. Toi tu n’es rien. Un tout petit bonhomme avec une toute petite identité et de toutes petites ambitions. Tu vas disparaître un jour et j’espère pas trop tôt, parce-que je veux que tu vois ce nom devenir meilleur et se transformer dans notre lutte contre vous. Je veux que tu me vois détruire tout ce que tu as essayé de construire dans l’Empire, et je veux que tu regardes les dernières choses t’appartenir t’échapper. Je vais tout te prendre, Jarven. Je vais tout te prendre, et je te survivrai.

Un père j’en ai un véritable, de toi j’ai rien pris sauf peut-être tes sales yeux, mais même ça chez moi, c’est plus joli à regarder. Tu ne sais pas ce que c’est l’honneur, tu ne connais juste que l’orgueil. Ca t’a perdu, et c’est bien dommage.
J’ai essayé beaucoup de temps, mais j’en suis arrivé à une conclusion très simple. Je ne t’aime pas, Jarven. Courage pour ce qui te reste à faire.
T.
- May The Force -
la force
May The Force

A NEW HOPE

THE DARK SIDE

Message(#) Sujet: Re: La fête de l'amour La fête de l'amour - Page 3 EmptyDim 21 Mar - 16:15

l'enveloppe est scotchée à sa propre porte, le nom du destinataire écrit en gros. Personne n'y a touché.

Taheer

J’ai fait 2km de plus hier. C’est rien pour toi mais ça compte quand même. Quand tu me criais dessus au début je n’étais pas capable de tenir plus de 10mn sans avoir envie de vomir, les progrès sont notoires.
J’espère pouvoir te remercier plus que je ne sais le faire maintenant. Tu ne représentes pas rien.
Je savais que tu viendrais aujourd’hui mais je n’ai pas trouvé le moyen de te contacter. Il va falloir que tu me cèdes ton code d’holovide. Je suis partie sur la base pour deux jours. Comme tu as les clés d’ici, prend les fruits que je n’ai pas encore mangés. 
J’espère que l’on se verra lorsque je rentrerai.
A bientôt.

@Taheer Marr'yi
- Contenu sponsorisé -

A NEW HOPE

THE DARK SIDE

Message(#) Sujet: Re: La fête de l'amour La fête de l'amour - Page 3 Empty

La fête de l'amour
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3